18 May 2010

organization i have met and liked

There is nothing better than a beautifully organized stack of notebooks.  If you are anything like me your papers are piled up with ideas and phones numbers and bills all scattered every-which-place.  I try to be organized, but my organization never looks that pretty unless I throw it in my closet and shut the door.  Enter the notebook.  Though it is a little on the expensive side for a notebook I can't help but want to buy a million of these and write down all my thoughts and ideas and stack them like the picture for everyone to admire

2 comments:

  1. I want them too! I have way too many notebooks. Cute ones, but under-used. These are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you caught me - I have a big stationery fetish and this isn't helping!
    I'll take one in each colour!

    ReplyDelete